Special activities, Kid’s Camp and live music make Cinnamon Shore the ideal beach destination for your family this March! Plan to join us for all the fun!
School routines are back in full swing, but it’s time to plan for Spring Break! In Texas, that’s the week of March 13th, and at Cinnamon Shore, we’ve planned activities from the weekend before to the weekend after and every day in between.
Other beach destinations in Texas may draw rowdy crowds, but the master-planned community of Cinnamon Shore on the outskirts of Port Aransas, Texas, offers wholesome family fun all week long in gorgeous accommodations of all types. If you haven’t discovered this enclave on Mustang Island, Spring Break is a great time to book a condo, townhome or Gulf-front home.
Enjoy Activities All Week Long
We kick Texas’ Spring Break week off on Friday night, March 10, with an ice cream social and live music in the Town Center on our festive outdoor stage and follow that up with a range of activities through the following Sunday, March 19. Throughout the week, you can:
- Soothe your body and soul with morning Yoga Sessions on the beach.
- Take the kids to savor S’mores on the Great Lawn.
- Sign up for Sand Castle-Building Lessons with a local expert.
- Learn to ride the waves with Surf Lessons.
- Enjoy Live Acoustic Music at Kiera’s Pool, an infinity-edge beauty overlooking Gavin’s Pond.
- Jam to more Live Music at the Town Center outdoor stage.
- Send the little ones to Kid’s Camp at the Dune Pool for crafts, snacks and more.
- Enjoy a family flick on our “Screen on the Green” at an outdoor Movie Night.
Between planned events, you can rent an orange-and-white striped umbrella and a set of lounge chairs for a full day on the beach! And enjoy fine dining in a beachy, family-friendly restaurant — our own Lisabella’s Bistro & Bar in the Town Center. To see our full calendar of Spring Break activities, click here!
Show Your Family the Best of the Texas Coast